We are looking for a high energy, organized reliable Dispatcher for a busy plumbing company. The position of the dispatcher is an important one with our company. The dispatcher is the bridge between the technician in the field and the customer in the home. It is an important responsibility as this is a vital position in maintaining our ability to establish, grow and maintain our client base. Anyone performing in this capacity must have the ability to effectively communicate with field personnel as well as the customer.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Develop a clear understanding of each technician’s strengths and weaknesses
- Understand schedule as it evolves throughout the day
- Briefing and debriefing of all calls
- Communicate call status to other employees and managers
- Be able to uphold company code of ethics which includes honesty and integrity
- Some knowledge of industry related items/terminology
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Detail oriented, with exceptional multi-tasking skills and logical thought process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly over the phone
- Have an energetic personality, desire to complete tasks and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with great accuracy
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
What We Offer
- Health benefits, gym membership, and healthy drinks/snacks
- Long-term career opportunity and the ability for growth within a family environment and a passionate team
- Career advancement opportunities
Qualified Applicants Possess the Following
- At least one year of dispatching experience
- Willingness to work flexible hours, weekends, and holidays
- High School diploma, some college coursework or degree preferred, not required
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Knowledge of Successware21 a plus
Join Our Team Today!