Client Care Representative
Are you looking for a position with a reputable company with long-term growth potential? We are seeking a customer-focused, self-starter to join our team as a Client Care Representative! For more than 20 years, Mike Counsil Plumbing has been providing a superior level of customer satisfaction. Come work with our experienced and dedicated team! The vast majority of our employees have been with us for 10+ years!
This is a long-term career opportunity that will be snatched up soon. In this role, you’ll be responsible for assisting customers with all their questions and shopping needs including assisting customers in the selection. There are light admin responsibilities. Experience is great and we welcome individuals that come in with a coachable mindset as we believe in career development.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- You have a “heart of service” for our customers and your colleagues.
- You thrive on helping and serving others because it is part of your very nature and what drives you to your core.
- You are positive and team-oriented. You’ve learned from past experiences what makes a highly effective team and actively contribute to those around you.
- You are flexible with your work hours.
- You are driven and thrive on your own self-initiative.
- You are an excellent communicator! It’s probably one of your best attributes.
- At least one year of Call Center experience.
What We Offer
- Health benefits, gym membership, and healthy foods, drinks, and snacks
- Long-term career opportunity and the ability for growth within a family environment and a passionate team
- Career advancement opportunities
- Available Shifts:
- Day Shift hours between 7a-7p (open 7 days/week)
Qualified Applicants Possess the Following
- Willingness to work graveyard shift, weekends, and holidays
- Some knowledge of industry related items/terminology
- Detail oriented, with exceptional multi-tasking skills and logical thought process
- Ability to communicate effectively, and to follow written and verbal procedures
- Have an energetic personality, desire to complete tasks and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Some college coursework or degree preferred, not required
Join Our Team Today!